Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Can you believe it is August already?  Where has the summer gone?  The county and state fairs are starting to happen and school is going to be starting the next few weeks.  Football practice is starting and the cool weather will be among us soon.  It always seems that August is the beginning of the end of summer and Bliss Baby & Maternity wants to offer a sale to celebrate?  Not really a celebration to me because I love summer but we can only embrace it hope for a nice end to summer and beginning to a beautiful fall.


I love summer so I am always a little sad when the end of it comes and we get to face the cold and icy long winter ahead here in the Midwest.  I can only hope for a nice fall that can be fully enjoyed.

By offering SUMMEREND15 you can receive a 15% discount off your total order.  Don't delay as this is a limited time offer.

0 comments:

Bliss Baby & Maternity

About Me

Powered by Blogger.